Driving Support and Services Revenue Isn’t as Hard as You Think.
This workshop provides a pragmatic approach combined with creative tactics to help increase support & services revenue for your organization. Designed with your challenges in mind, we provide you a game plan filled with actionable information and real-world examples to profitably grow your business immediately. Expecting tough revenue stretch goals for next year? Having been in your shoes, we understand your position isn’t for the faint of heart. Let us help you.
This virtual workshop is conducted by Al Hahn.
Date and Time:
Monday - Thursday • December 12 - 15th.
9 - 11am Pacific time (sessions will run for approximately 90-120 minutes each, depending on questions and interaction).
- Session one – It’s all about contracts
- 3 levels is common, features that are typical, avoid cost-avoidance
- Pricing the levels
- Contracts versus billable
- Conversion rates, renewal rates, attach rates
- Onsite versus depot for hardware service
- Session two – Pricing
- The real secret – low price is not the answer
- Methodologies; cost plus, percent of list, value-based
- Pricing examples
- Annual pricing increases, how much, how to do them
- Negotiating issues and strategies to control it
- Session three – Who/When/How to Effectively Sell Support & Service Contracts
- Joining the Sales Team
- Attach at time of product sale, who handles the missed ones
- Your selling Team
- Endo of warranty conversion
- Upsell at billable call time
- Session four – Some high-value elements that have impact
- Upgrades (and updates)
- Self-service contracts
- Remote services
- Session five – Skate to where the puck is going to be
- Upgrades for SaaS & Cloud
- Millennial twists to prepare for
- Self-support, not phone calls
- IoT – machines call machines
Who Should Attend?
- Support/Service VPs, Directors, & Managers with revenue responsibility
- Support/Service Marketers
- Support /Service Sellers
- Four interactive sessions presented via the web allowing participants to interact with the presenters. Sessions will be recorded and participants will be able to re-visit the classes for a period of one year from the conclusion of the workshop. In addition any attendee can request an hour one-on-one session with Al Hahn to discuss any specific revenue issue at no additional charge.
- Individual attendees: $1000
- Association of Support Professionals (ASP) – Individual Members: $900
- Association of Support Professionals (ASP) – Corporate Members: $800
- Existing Hahn Client: $800
To qualify as a Hahn client, the participants company must have purchased training, research or consulting services
in the past thirty-six months
- Group Rates
- Enroll 3 attendees for $2000
For ASP Corporate discount, Hahn client discounts, or group discounts you must call the ASP office at 503-668-9004 or email us a Christi@asponline.com. ASP individual members and non-members can sign up online, just click here;